Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Get excited, folks! We're announcing another item that will be up for auction at our Holiday Fundraiser: A beautiful, farm-to-table Stone Food Slab by American Stonecraft! American Stonecraft's Food Slab makes beautiful irony of the rocky
In case you were following us for celebrity news…Jay Z & Beyonce change to a plant-based diet (aka vegan) until Christmas. http://ow.ly/28vohj via @firstwefeast #MagnaCartaHolyKale Jay Z and Beyonce Are Going Vegan, Probably Because Of The
How much individuals can make the difference in order to save a breed? Check the story of the beautiful Manx Loaghtan, native lamb from the Isle of Man. The breed has come close to extinction on
Should there be a ban on buying junk food w/food stamps? http://ow.ly/28tHyC Should You Be Able to Buy Junk Food With Food Stamps?www.takepart.comIt's a weirder debate than you might think.
- Allandale Farm (246 posts)
- Boston Public Market (231 posts)
- Edible Boston (345 posts)
- Farmers To You (289 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (170 posts)
- Marion Institute (332 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (231 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (347 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (453 posts)
- South Shore Organics (183 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (285 posts)
Our Creative Team wants your feedback as we move towards opening the Public Mark…
Our Creative Team wants your feedback as we move towards opening the Public Market! We have put together some new ideas and materials and are eager to hear your thoughts.
Customer Review Sessions are scheduled during lunchtime over the week of June 17th in the North End.
Participants of the sessions will receive $25 in market bucks to spend at Dewey Square or City Hall for helping out.
Each participant need only participate in one 1-hour session.
We'd love to hear your opinion! If you are interested in participating in a session, please fill out the short questionnaire found here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/R6KM2GN .
If you are selected to participate we will be in touch.
Customer Research Survey
Web survey powered by SurveyMonkey.com. Create your own online survey now with SurveyMonkey's expert certified FREE templates.