Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakes Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakesus6.campaign-archive2.com
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Chefs Collaborative announces an Earth Dinner at 6:30 pm on Wed April 17 at Zebr…
Chefs Collaborative announces an Earth Dinner at 6:30 pm on Wed April 17 at Zebra's Bistro in Medfield. Chef Brendan Pelley presents a 4-course dinner of local foods: farmed produce, wild foraged edibles, local seafood, chicken, eggs, cheese.
There will be an open discussion with farmers Christie and Chris from White Barn Farm in Wrentham (remember her from our Summer '12 cover? http://edibleboston.com/earth-mothers/), on why it matters where our food comes from, who grows our food, how was it grown, why local matters, and why sustainable and organic matter.
Call the restaurant for reservations 508-359-4100; $40 per person.
Watch a great video of Chef Pelley in his kitchen here: http://vimeo.com/60345360