Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Calling all Slow Food youth! The Slow Food USA Youth Network is sponsoring a workshop and retreat in New Orleans next month. Check out their event page for more details!
CLA is leaving the nest. We wish them well! Press Release: Cambodian Living Arts Launches Off From The Marion Institute To Become An…us1.campaign-archive2.com
the first of our own cut flowers are now brightening up the store!
- Allandale Farm (280 posts)
- Boston Public Market (288 posts)
- Edible Boston (460 posts)
- Farmers To You (461 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (255 posts)
- Marion Institute (477 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (136 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (226 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (380 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (329 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (585 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (758 posts)
- South Shore Organics (240 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (411 posts)
Slow Food Archives
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- December 2012
- November 2012
- October 2012
- August 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
- February 2012
Chefs Collaborative announces an Earth Dinner at 6:30 pm on Wed April 17 at Zebr…
Chefs Collaborative announces an Earth Dinner at 6:30 pm on Wed April 17 at Zebra's Bistro in Medfield. Chef Brendan Pelley presents a 4-course dinner of local foods: farmed produce, wild foraged edibles, local seafood, chicken, eggs, cheese.
There will be an open discussion with farmers Christie and Chris from White Barn Farm in Wrentham (remember her from our Summer '12 cover? http://edibleboston.com/earth-mothers/), on why it matters where our food comes from, who grows our food, how was it grown, why local matters, and why sustainable and organic matter.
Call the restaurant for reservations 508-359-4100; $40 per person.
Watch a great video of Chef Pelley in his kitchen here: http://vimeo.com/60345360