Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
"In order to find delicious ingredients, I had to find people capable of producing them, in a clean environment. That's why I started working with products of the Amazon, a region three times bigger then Europe.
How would you like it if your receipt gave you nutrition advice? http://ow.ly/run3Z Restaurant Receipts That Kindly Suggest Diners Make Better Food Choicestakepart.comThe 'Nutricate' receipt tallies up all the calories and carbs you've just ordered.
Loving the view of the future home of the Boston Public Market from our new office!
Top Brazilian chef Alex Atala with Slow Food President #CarloPetrini today at the University of Gastronomic Sciences in Pollenzo, Italy.
- Allandale Farm (247 posts)
- Boston Public Market (233 posts)
- Edible Boston (348 posts)
- Farmers To You (290 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (172 posts)
- Marion Institute (335 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (233 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (351 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (457 posts)
- South Shore Organics (184 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (288 posts)
Hub Lunch #1 – Kombucha Iced Tea / Pulled Pork & Cabbage Salad Kombucha Iced…
Hub Lunch #1 – Kombucha Iced Tea / Pulled Pork & Cabbage Salad
Pulled Pork & Cabbage Salad:
Thinly sliced Napa Cabbage from Pete at Pete's Greens
Shredded Rainbow Carrots also from Pete’s Greens
Leftover Pulled Pork made from a Boston Butt Roast cut by Pete at Vermont Salumi
Sliced Beefsteak Tomato from David at River Berry Farm
Sunflower Oil from Louis at Rainville Farm
Apple Cider Vinegar from Read at Dwight Miller Orchards