Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Learn about the newest Ark of Taste product, the Bradford Watermelon. http://youtu.be/ljFJJ4kcNqU The Bradford Watermelon Story – Mind of a Chefwww.youtube.comDr. David Shields from the Carolina Gold Rice Foundation tells the story of the Bradford Watermelon.
Woah… We're going to have fresh scallops this week. #loveourfoodshed
How many of our Facebook followers are shopping local this holiday season? We can't think of a better time to #ShiftYourShopping and support neighborhood shops!
"In order to find delicious ingredients, I had to find people capable of producing them, in a clean environment. That's why I started working with products of the Amazon, a region three times bigger then Europe.
- Allandale Farm (247 posts)
- Boston Public Market (233 posts)
- Edible Boston (348 posts)
- Farmers To You (291 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (172 posts)
- Marion Institute (335 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (233 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (351 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (458 posts)
- South Shore Organics (184 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (289 posts)
It's new member madness over at SBN! Please help us welcome our newest member N…
It's new member madness over at SBN! Please help us welcome our newest member NetProspex, voted the 11th Best Company to Work for in Boston (Small Business) by the Boston Globe, among an impressive array of other awards and accolades.
Offering data management, marketing data, sales prospecting services and more, NetProspex helps marketing and sales work smarter.
Learn more at: http://www.netprospex.com/
B2B Contact Lists, Marketing Data Services & Data Cleansing | NetProspex
NetProspex is the leading provider of B2B marketing data services and data management. Get complete business contact lists and grow and clean your marketing database.