Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
In 2014 our work will grow with new programs like Slow Meat and existing programs like school gardens. It won't be possible without you. http://bit.ly/SlowFood14 http://bit.ly/SlowFood14bit.lyCommunities gathering around the table to enjoy local alternatives to fast
Time to get baking! BOSSwappers' 3rd Annual Cookie Swap for a Cause is this Saturday 12/15 from 2-5pm. You can either bring cookies to swap, or just snack. $1 per cookie swapped goes to Cookies for
Featured in our recent Dairy Spotlight: Shy Brothers Cheese in Westport! Shy Brothers FarmWe make artisanal farmstead cheeses. Translation: We use our hands to make cheeses from milk that our cows made after eating grass at
The Slow Food Youth Network gather in the home of the Slow Food movement Terra Madre Day 2013 Around the World
- Allandale Farm (251 posts)
- Boston Public Market (240 posts)
- Edible Boston (358 posts)
- Farmers To You (306 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (182 posts)
- Marion Institute (351 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (203 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (243 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (277 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (367 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (478 posts)
- South Shore Organics (190 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (299 posts)
On August 7, 2012, Governor Deval Patrick signed H. 4352 into law bringing–Bene…
On August 7, 2012, Governor Deval Patrick signed H. 4352 into law bringing–Benefit Corporations–a new hybrid entity that incorporates characteristics of traditional for-profit and non-profit corporations to Massachusetts for the first time.
Today, we are thrilled to announce our newest Sustainability Leadership Summit Panel–The Many Benefits of Becoming a Benefit Corporation– featuring Senator Brian A. Joyce, lead sponsor of Benefit Corporation Legislation in Massachusetts, Frank Carpenato, President and CEO, Dancing Deer Baking Company a registered Benefit Corporation and Colin Coleman, Lawyer and Tax Specialist, Innovative Business Law Group, PC.
Join us Friday, May 10th to learn the ins and outs of this important new business designation! http://sbnmass.org/events/the-sbn-sustainability-leadership-summit/