Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Civil Eats has the latest out of Ohio where hundreds of people protested in front of Wendy's corporate headquarters yesterday encouraging the fast food giant to join 12 other major corporations to sign on to The
2014 Summer Shares available for the Round the Bend Farm Vegetable CSA! Vegetable CSA at Round the Bend Farm | Marion Institutewww.marioninstitute.orgThe Marion Institute is dedicated to identifying and promoting programs that seek to enhance life
Some pre-spring gardening tips from our friends at Organic Gardening Magazine Zone by zone to-do list for gardeners in March: Organic Gardeningwww.organicgardening.comA zone-by-zone to do list for the month of March. There's so much to do
Wonderful TEDx Manhattan talk by Digital Farm Collective's Matthew Moore – "How Art Can Change the Way We Eat" How Art Can Change the Way We Eat: Matthew Moore at TEDxManhattanhttp://tedxmanhattan.org/ http://digitalfarmcollective.org/ Matthew Moore is a
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (280 posts)
- Edible Boston (441 posts)
- Farmers To You (418 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (241 posts)
- Marion Institute (439 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (222 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (352 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (510 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (684 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (378 posts)
Slow Food Archives
On August 7, 2012, Governor Deval Patrick signed H. 4352 into law bringing–Bene…
On August 7, 2012, Governor Deval Patrick signed H. 4352 into law bringing–Benefit Corporations–a new hybrid entity that incorporates characteristics of traditional for-profit and non-profit corporations to Massachusetts for the first time.
Today, we are thrilled to announce our newest Sustainability Leadership Summit Panel–The Many Benefits of Becoming a Benefit Corporation– featuring Senator Brian A. Joyce, lead sponsor of Benefit Corporation Legislation in Massachusetts, Frank Carpenato, President and CEO, Dancing Deer Baking Company a registered Benefit Corporation and Colin Coleman, Lawyer and Tax Specialist, Innovative Business Law Group, PC.
Join us Friday, May 10th to learn the ins and outs of this important new business designation! http://sbnmass.org/events/the-sbn-sustainability-leadership-summit/