Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Learn about the newest Ark of Taste product, the Bradford Watermelon. http://youtu.be/ljFJJ4kcNqU The Bradford Watermelon Story – Mind of a Chefwww.youtube.comDr. David Shields from the Carolina Gold Rice Foundation tells the story of the Bradford Watermelon.
Woah… We're going to have fresh scallops this week. #loveourfoodshed
How many of our Facebook followers are shopping local this holiday season? We can't think of a better time to #ShiftYourShopping and support neighborhood shops!
"In order to find delicious ingredients, I had to find people capable of producing them, in a clean environment. That's why I started working with products of the Amazon, a region three times bigger then Europe.
- Allandale Farm (247 posts)
- Boston Public Market (233 posts)
- Edible Boston (348 posts)
- Farmers To You (291 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (172 posts)
- Marion Institute (335 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (233 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (351 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (458 posts)
- South Shore Organics (184 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (289 posts)
A delicious-looking wine dinner is coming up at Ashmont Grill next week. 5 cours…
A delicious-looking wine dinner is coming up at Ashmont Grill next week. 5 courses paired with Joel Gott wines, $65 per person!
Our next fabulous wine dinner featuring the amazing wines of Joel Gott is a week away! RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org. 5 perfectly paired courses for $65 inlcudes tax & tip. Can't beat that! Summer Fun! JOEL GOTT WINE DINNER MENU – JUNE 24th Pinot Gris: Fried & Stuffed Squash Blossoms with Whipped Feta & Lemon Sauvignon Blanc: Hand Rolled Ricotta-Zucchini Cavatelli with Porcini Mushroom, Young Spring Garlic, Spring Peas Chardonnay: Pan Seared & Olive Oil Poached Halibut with Grilled Cousa Squash & Farm Spring Onion Salad Zinfandel: Grilled Sirloin with Farm Greens, Roasted Fingerlings, Local Strawberry-Port Gastrique & Scallion-Green Garlic Pesto Alakai Red Blend: Goat Cheese Cheesecake