Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Next up on our auction teasers: ONCE a Week Meal Delivery from SBN Members, Cuisine en Locale! If you win, you'll receive a full week's supply of delicious prepared meals– all sourced locally and prepared by
Happy Terra Madre Day! We're celebrating Ark of Taste & Presidia foods at Eataly. How are you/did you mark the occasion? instagram.com/p/hv1MNzDr0J/ Instagraminstagram.combetwixt's photo on Instagram
Snowy farm pond… Classic day to come find your perfect tree! Open 'till 7pm!
Can you guess what we're doing today?
- Allandale Farm (250 posts)
- Boston Public Market (237 posts)
- Edible Boston (355 posts)
- Farmers To You (304 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (180 posts)
- Marion Institute (349 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (242 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (275 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (366 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (476 posts)
- South Shore Organics (189 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (297 posts)
Excitement builds as Slow Food’s biennial international Cheese festival gets und…
Excitement builds as Slow Food’s biennial international Cheese festival gets underway!
Over the next four days, hundreds of types of cheese will be displayed, sniffed, tasted, analyzed, sold, catalogued and enjoyed in markets, taste workshops, conferences, dinners and the Great Hall of Cheese. Thousands of visitors from all over the world are also expected to arrive in town for the event in the coming days. What remains to be seen is the number of ‘surprise’ products that will be brought along as nominations for the Ark of Taste, Slow Food’s catalogue of endangered products at risk of disappearing…