Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Civil Eats has the latest out of Ohio where hundreds of people protested in front of Wendy's corporate headquarters yesterday encouraging the fast food giant to join 12 other major corporations to sign on to The
2014 Summer Shares available for the Round the Bend Farm Vegetable CSA! Vegetable CSA at Round the Bend Farm | Marion Institutewww.marioninstitute.orgThe Marion Institute is dedicated to identifying and promoting programs that seek to enhance life
Some pre-spring gardening tips from our friends at Organic Gardening Magazine Zone by zone to-do list for gardeners in March: Organic Gardeningwww.organicgardening.comA zone-by-zone to do list for the month of March. There's so much to do
Wonderful TEDx Manhattan talk by Digital Farm Collective's Matthew Moore – "How Art Can Change the Way We Eat" How Art Can Change the Way We Eat: Matthew Moore at TEDxManhattanhttp://tedxmanhattan.org/ http://digitalfarmcollective.org/ Matthew Moore is a
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (280 posts)
- Edible Boston (441 posts)
- Farmers To You (418 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (241 posts)
- Marion Institute (439 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (222 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (352 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (510 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (684 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (378 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Don't miss today's cookbook signing with Karen Covey! Her newly released book,…
Don't miss today's cookbook signing with Karen Covey! Her newly released book, The Coastal Table, looks amazing! Stop by Dewey Square between 12-1:30 today to meet Karen and get some great recipe ideas.
Amy McCoy, author of Poor Girl Gourmet, says of Coastal Table, "Karen Covey has perfectly captured the spirit of the Farm Coast. Whether sharing her knowledge of local ingredients, the stories behind our favorite food artisans and purveyors, recipes from our favorite chefs, or her own delectable recipes, The Coastal Table is a celebration of the bounty of the region, its unique flavors, and the coastal lifestyle."
More details here: http://bostonpublicmarket.org/blog.php
The Boston Public Market
A permanent year-round market providing foods from local growers and producers is coming to Boston.