Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
"Subsistence is not the economy of those without a future, but of those seeking the happiness of a family able to live in harmony with nature." -Carlo Petrini on rethinking how we feed ourselves. http://bit.ly/18GHPS8 A
The window wrappers are almost finished! This image is on the corner of Congress and New Sudbury.
Slow Food Palermo Terra Madre Day 2013 Around the World
Terra Madre Day in Bursa organized with Ürünlü Village of Nilüfer municipality Terra Madre Day 2013 Around the World
- Allandale Farm (251 posts)
- Boston Public Market (247 posts)
- Edible Boston (361 posts)
- Farmers To You (311 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (184 posts)
- Marion Institute (353 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (206 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (246 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (278 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (372 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (483 posts)
- South Shore Organics (193 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (302 posts)
Don't miss today's cookbook signing with Karen Covey! Her newly released book,…
Don't miss today's cookbook signing with Karen Covey! Her newly released book, The Coastal Table, looks amazing! Stop by Dewey Square between 12-1:30 today to meet Karen and get some great recipe ideas.
Amy McCoy, author of Poor Girl Gourmet, says of Coastal Table, "Karen Covey has perfectly captured the spirit of the Farm Coast. Whether sharing her knowledge of local ingredients, the stories behind our favorite food artisans and purveyors, recipes from our favorite chefs, or her own delectable recipes, The Coastal Table is a celebration of the bounty of the region, its unique flavors, and the coastal lifestyle."
More details here: http://bostonpublicmarket.org/blog.php
The Boston Public Market
A permanent year-round market providing foods from local growers and producers is coming to Boston.