Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakes Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakesus6.campaign-archive2.com
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Doesn't this recipe posted by Plymouth Farmers' Market from Melissa Colangelo lo…
Doesn't this recipe posted by Plymouth Farmers' Market from Melissa Colangelo look delicious? Melissa is the grower of our yummy pea shoots . . .
Plymouth Farmers' Market
TRY THIS | Fresh Meadow Farm We heard that some of you are looking for Melissa's recipe from her Culinary Insights demonstration at last week's market. Here it is! Enjoy! Cranberry compote with lemon ricotta. 6 cups fresh cranberries 2 lemons 1 orange 1 cup sugar plus 3 tablespoons 2 lbs ricotta Zest 2 lemons and set zest aside. Squeeze juice of one lemon and one orange into saucepan along with a couple pieces of orange peel. Add cranberries and 1 cup sugar. Bring to a boil and cook until the cranberries pop and sauce thickens. Cool and refrigerate. Add 2 lbs ricotta to large mixing bowl. Combine with 3 tablespoons sugar and lemon zest. Layer ricotta then cranberry compote then another layer of ricotta. Make it fancy by serving it in a martini glass. Eat and enjoy! This recipe can be prepared in advance and refrigerated. Serves 6 to 8