Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
The view from our office is looking really nice today! Have you seen the new photos yet?
Taza Chocolate's Holiday Fiesta is this weekend, both days 11-5, at the factory store in Somerville. Shop for all of your chocolate gifts as well as sample other sweets and delicious beverages, from rum to tea.
Lebanon Terra Madre Day Art
Colchester Neighborhood Farm in Plympton, where our lettuce is coming from this week. How can it be anything other than delicious if it grew right under a rainbow? Just sayin'!
- Allandale Farm (251 posts)
- Boston Public Market (245 posts)
- Edible Boston (360 posts)
- Farmers To You (309 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (184 posts)
- Marion Institute (352 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (205 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (245 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (278 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (368 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (479 posts)
- South Shore Organics (192 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (301 posts)
Deborah Madison, one of America's leading authorities on vegetarian cooking, has…
Deborah Madison, one of America's leading authorities on vegetarian cooking, has just released her new cookbook, Vegetable Literacy. Please join us on Thursday, September 19 for an evening with Deborah ad the Cambridge School of Culinary Arts. This event includes a discussion, Q&A with Deborah, a light meal inspired by her recipes, wine, and a signed copy of Vegetable Literacy.
Vegetable Literacy explores the diversity of the vegetable kingdom, revealing the surprising relationships between vegetables, edible flowers, herbs, and familiar wild plants within the same botanical families.
More Details and tickets here: http://www.bostonpublicmarket.org/2013/08/deborah-madison-vegetable-literacy/