Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Next up on our auction teasers: ONCE a Week Meal Delivery from SBN Members, Cuisine en Locale! If you win, you'll receive a full week's supply of delicious prepared meals– all sourced locally and prepared by
Happy Terra Madre Day! We're celebrating Ark of Taste & Presidia foods at Eataly. How are you/did you mark the occasion? instagram.com/p/hv1MNzDr0J/ Instagraminstagram.combetwixt's photo on Instagram
Snowy farm pond… Classic day to come find your perfect tree! Open 'till 7pm!
Can you guess what we're doing today?
- Allandale Farm (250 posts)
- Boston Public Market (237 posts)
- Edible Boston (355 posts)
- Farmers To You (304 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (180 posts)
- Marion Institute (349 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (242 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (275 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (366 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (476 posts)
- South Shore Organics (189 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (297 posts)
Slow Food USA partners with The Media League for Good Eats competition
We’re excited to announce our partnership with the only varsity creativity league for high schools.
Game 4 of The Media League’s inaugural season – Good Eats – kicks off on March 9th as Media Teams from high schools in Canada, the UK and the USA will all start working on songs, stories, poems, videos, paintings, drawings, photos, skits and more – all exploring the intersection of art and food in their lives.
Over the subsequent 2 weeks, many talented young artists will upload their work to The Media League website and many more fans will rate and view and share that media to score points for their favourite teams. See the Good Eats Game Page here: http://www.themedialeague.com/game/4
The Media League is the world’s only varsity creativity league for high schools. They mashed up varsity sports with digital youth culture and out popped The Media League, an organized competition in which high school Media Teams compete by producing and sharing original creative media. The Media League season includes Players, Fans, Teams, Coaches, Games, Playoffs and – later this year – Champions! Participation in The Media League is 100% free.