Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakes Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakesus6.campaign-archive2.com
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
Could your family survive eating 21 less meals this month? That's what will happ…
Could your family survive eating 21 less meals this month? That's what will happen to millions because their food stamps benefits have been cut. http://ow.ly/26qmT4
47M Americans hit by food stamp cuts starting today
Food stamp benefits will be cut to more than 47 million Americans starting Friday as Congress deadlocks over how much to trim the program's budget over the next decade.