Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Something really cool is happening to the Boston Public Market building this week!
Tomorrow, products from the Ark of Taste will be at the centre of many events taking place around the world as part of Terra Madre Day 2013 #TMD2013 Timeline PhotosToday’s focus for our Terra Madre Day
With one day left in our countdown to Terra Madre Day 2013 #TMD2013, today's focus is an event in Italy. To mark the global celebration of local food, the Catania Convivium in Sicily will head to
Final step in adopting Article 89 (proposed new standards for urban agriculture in Boston): Boston Zoning Commission public hearing on Wednesday, December 18th at 9:45 a.m. at the BRA, Room 900, City Hall, Boston.
- Allandale Farm (249 posts)
- Boston Public Market (235 posts)
- Edible Boston (352 posts)
- Farmers To You (302 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (178 posts)
- Marion Institute (347 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (201 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (239 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (274 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (364 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (471 posts)
- South Shore Organics (188 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (295 posts)
Cool Globes, Hot Ideas for a Cooler Planet. Have you seen the Tremont Street glo…
Cool Globes, Hot Ideas for a Cooler Planet. Have you seen the Tremont Street globes that are artfully offering solutions to climate change? Founder Wendy Abrams says, "This exhibit has a call to action."
‘Cool Globes’ presents some real world ideas – The Boston Globe
Huge, colorful orbs line up in a row down the Tremont Street side of Boston Common. It looks like a giant might be marshaling his marbles. Get up close, and you’ll see that the spheres, each five feet in diameter, are globes, fancifully decorated and proffering solutions to climate change. “Cool Glo…