Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakes Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakesus6.campaign-archive2.com
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
An Ark of Taste item from Slow Food UK recently got some special attention from…
Welcoming welcome our 72nd Forgotten Food; Colwick Cheese.
This wonderful ingredient, hailing from Nottinghamshire, was thought to have been resigned to the history books when production ceased in 1993. In 2013 this great tradition was revived by Alan and Jane Hewson at Belvoir Ridge Creamery and we are proud to play a part in getting this ingredient back onto our plates.
Have you tried Colwick Cheese or know any recipes and traditions? We would love to hear
Watch Jamie and Jimmy's Food Fight Club on Channel 4 at 8pm tonight to find out more.
Read more here: http://www.slowfood.org.uk/ff-products/colwick-cheese/