Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Today’s event featured as part of our Terra Madre Day #TMD2013 countdown: Celebrating Taro in Kenya! On December 10, the local community of Gilgil in #Kenya’s Rift Valley Province will come together to learn about the
A great GMO primer. http://ow.ly/28tGJE Genetically Modified Food (GMO) – The Good, The Bad and The Uglycarrington.eduThe debate continues whether genetically modified organisms are out to save the world or destroy it. But the argument from
Sad news out of Bangor: just as we were getting really psyched for the Maine shrimp season to start, we got the word that regulators have shut down the entire season, saying the stock has collapsed.
Today!!! Kick off the local Holiday Shopping in Harvard Square! A Harvard Square Holiday Shopping Kickoff Celebration!harvardsquare.comCome join us on Wednesday, December 4th at 5:30 p.m. at Holyoke Center (newly named the Smith Center) for a
- Allandale Farm (245 posts)
- Boston Public Market (231 posts)
- Edible Boston (345 posts)
- Farmers To You (289 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (170 posts)
- Marion Institute (332 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (106 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (197 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (230 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (268 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (347 posts)
- Slow Food New England (71 posts)
- Slow Food USA (451 posts)
- South Shore Organics (183 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (284 posts)
Aaaahh, congrats to our customers, the 'F' family on the arrival of little Bruno…
Aaaahh, congrats to our customers, the 'F' family on the arrival of little Bruno! Juliana, you are so clever for making such a beautiful baby, I look forward to meeting him, and bringing him lots of yummy things to eat in years to come!