Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Chocolate + Tea + Beer + Branding… This THURSDAY at WeWork Labs [Seaport]: Join Babson College food entrepreneurs Miles of Perfect Fuel Chocolate and Alex of Cognitea. http://www.meetup.com/Startups-Building-Consumer-Products-Boston-Meetup/events/166898192/
Happy Daylight Savings! The plants outside may not be growing yet, but the cacti from Peckham's Greenhouse remind us that all you need is SUN!
Slow Food USA is looking for 100 delegates from across the country to take part in our first Slow Meat symposium. In keeping with Slow Food’s celebration of good, clean and fair food, the three-day event
"Service doesn't start when you have something to give; it blossoms naturally when you have nothing left to take." – Nipun Mehta Courtesy of DailyGood
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (416 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (240 posts)
- Marion Institute (438 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (506 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (679 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
A TASTE OF THE GRANGE A food event showcasing local, artisan food producers who…
A TASTE OF THE GRANGE
A food event showcasing local, artisan food producers who make their products at the Dartmouth Grange Shared-Use Kitchen. The public is invited to taste the food, meet the entrepreneurs and buy locally produced food that day.
WHO: Food Producers of The Dartmouth Grange Shared-Use Kitchen WHAT: “A Taste of The Grange” WHEN: Saturday, October 26, 1 pm to 4 pm WHERE: Dartmouth Grange Shared-Use Kitchen, Dartmouth Grange, 1133 Fisher Road, Dartmouth, MA 02747 WHY: To bring attention to locally produced foods as part of the week long activities held around the country recognizing “National Food Day”, which falls earlier in the week on October 24, 2013. VISUALS: Community food tasting