Blog with Us at Slow Food Boston!
Search Our Site
No upcoming events scheduled...
Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakes Edible Boston eNews: Maple Sugaring, Openings Around Town, and Buttermilk Pancakesus6.campaign-archive2.com
JENNY! Babson Dining Service superstar Jenny Aguayo, the heart of Babson F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, featured in 'Coffee Break' in Babson Magazine.
Do you have an idea for a convening, project or campaigns? The New Economy Coalition is awarding grants up to $5,000 to youth & students! Submit a letter of interest | New Economy Coalitionneweconomy.netThe New Economy
Thanks for all the coffee suggestions – now we've got a great list to work through. We've been drinking Los Pinos from @barringtoncoffe all week.
- Allandale Farm (263 posts)
- Boston Public Market (279 posts)
- Edible Boston (440 posts)
- Farmers To You (414 posts)
- Food Sol Facebook (239 posts)
- Marion Institute (436 posts)
- Round the Bend Farm (122 posts)
- SEMAP Facebook (221 posts)
- Slow Food Ark of Taste (350 posts)
- Slow Food Boston Facebook (313 posts)
- Slow Food International Facebook (505 posts)
- Slow Food New England (77 posts)
- Slow Food USA (677 posts)
- South Shore Organics (234 posts)
- Sustainable Business Network of MA (377 posts)
Slow Food Archives
52% of workers in the Fast Food industry are on supplemental support programs th…
52% of workers in the Fast Food industry are on supplemental support programs that cost the taxpayer $7bn a year, so not only are we subsidizing their raw materials through the farm bill, but also their wage costs – and we haven't even begun to discuss the impacts of their products on our nations health and what THAT costs. Is there an upside to having a McDonalds in your town?
McDonald's Advice for Employees Who Can't Survive on Minimum Wage? Get on Public Assistance
When a 10-year employee called the McResources hotline, they sent her straight to SNAP and Medicaid.